- Home Property Development
For more than 50 years the name McConnell has been synonymous with major construction and land development projects in New Zealand. This hands on experience gives McConnell Property an appreciation of all aspects of property development.
Our projects reflect our ambition to deliver great places to live and work. This influences the way we approach each project. By creating a clear vision and taking a long term view we believe we deliver successful places which offer greater long term value.
With expertise in master planning across residential, commercial and industrial sectors we have the ability to develop projects in many ways: off our own balance sheet; as joint venture partners with landowners, local and central government; or purely as a fee for a service development management role.
Meet the rest of the team here.
Development awards and industry memberships:
- Takanini, Auckland
- 1500 home master plan community
- Recognised by the Ministry for the Environment as an example of best practice in Urban design
- First two stages complete – 273 homes
- Stage 3 currently under construction 201 homes
- The Avenues titles issued 2010 – with homes under construction
Visit Addison website
- Pukekohe, Auckland
- A benchmark for rural residential development
- Anselmi Ridge received an Urban Land Development Excellence award at the 2011 Property Council New Zealand Awards
- 176 home master plan community Designed as a contemporary take on a rural village
- Stage 1 consists of 49 homes with over half under construction
- Stage 2 civil work is complete with titles available
Visit Anselmi Ridge website
- Hamilton CBD
- High quality office building with a large public open space
- Gateway to the heart of the city centre
- 5 levels, 5300sqm of office space, 613 sqm cafe and retail, 93 carparks and 738 sqm of landscaped spaces
- Environmentally sustainable, minimum 4+ green star NZ rating
View more on Citygate
- Hamilton Airport
- Titanium Park is a 75ha master planned business park.
- Unique zoning and resource consent process
- State of the art, customised infrastructure, designed for business usage.
- A natural transport hub, it surrounds Hamilton Airport, bound by two state highways with State Highway 1 a few kms away.
- Flexibility around lot sizes and usage
- High speed fibre optic cabling
Visit Titanium Park website
- Trinity Apartments, Parnell, Auckland
- 32 luxury apartments
- Winner of one of three national architecture prizes at the NZ Institute of Architects 2008 awards and Best Architecture award at the CNBC Asia Pacific Property awards
View Trinity Gallery
- Ellerslie, Auckland
- Designed as one of New Zealand’s first four star buildings
- Office/medical building - five freehold strata floors, each approximately 1,000sqm
- Building completion was early 2008 ahead of schedule and under budget
- Located close to a range of amenities and services including Greenlane railway station,hotels, conference centre, jogging track, golf driving range, catering facilities, gymnasium and cafes.
View Ascot Central Gallery
Home Property Development
© Copyright McConnell Property 2011